Features in this issue include:
- Interview with rock n' roll mystery writer Deborah Grabien
- Interview with "Bond Grrl" Sandy Shepard
- Conversation with debut novelist Barbara Davies Hubbard
- Announcement of the Winter Short Story Contest winner
- Poems by jazz pianist great Don Alberts
- Poems by Maggie Morley
- Reviews of The Paris Wife, T.C. Boyle's The Women, and Robin Sloan's Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore
- "Great Women of the 20th Century": Dorothy Parker, Patricia Highsmith, Isadora Duncan, Clare Booth Luce
- Pacific Sun reporter Jill Kramer debuts her family court novel
- "The Literary Latté": grab a latté, get comfy, and let out Literary Latté of choice writing stimulate your intellect and emotions.
- A fresh new webzine look with streaming video of Beat at the Sweet Poetry night
Founder and Executive Editor J. Macon King of the Mill Valley Literary Review is a published writer of short stories, columns and articles. He has given invited poetry readings at the Mill Valley Book Depot and won numerous short story awards from the Marin Independent Journal. Drawing on his experience working at San Francisco's Magic Theater, King revived the now 52 year old, beloved Rhubarb Revue community theater, producing, directing and writing stage productions for several seasons.
Post a Comment